Coaching in the workplace creates better outcomes for everyone. When coaching is used effectively, workplaces and lives can change.
Taking a coaching approach to conversations can result in:
- Higher levels of buy-in & engagement.
- Social cohesion with the team.
- Motivation beyond your ‘to-do’ list.
- Greater accountability in the workplace.
It doesn’t take a long term qualification to make use of some basic coaching techniques.
In this one hour masterclass, you will:
- Review some core coaching principles.
- Get some tips to bring coaching into your conversations immediately.
- Have a practical experience of coaching someone.
Join Richard Jamieson, Lockstep’s Head of Coaching, to start implementing this vital skill in your daily workplace engagements.
- Date: Thursday, 10 September
- Time: 09h00 – 10h00 (SAST)
- Investment: R 495.00 per person.
Register HERE to join this practical learning experience.