Over the last few months, life has changed dramatically and stress levels generally have risen. With life and work restrictions in place, both personal and professional relationships are being navigated in new ways – remotely, more intensely, under a different kind of pressure.
With greater awareness of our own emotional state, we’re likely to engage with others more effectively, creating a more easeful environment and with less stress for both parties.
Our Masterclass this week will:
- Show ways of interacting more effectively through self-awareness.
- Offer tools regarding your own emotional intelligence.
We recommend this masterclass for your whole team (or family), so please feel free to forward them the details.
The details for this Masterclass:
- Date: Thursday, 4th June 2020
- Time: 09h00 – 10h00 (SAST)
- Facilitators: Lauren Ratcliffe and Rob Broster.
- Where: A zoom link will be sent to you by Janet van der Hoek on Wednesday afternoon.
You can signup HERE to join us.
Please note: there are no costs involved for you to join these Masterclasses.