Have you ever noticed that some people/organisations seem to come out of adversity again and again unscathed?
It’s not that they don’t deeply experience the challenge, but rather how they approach and navigate it that makes the difference between those that struggle and those that succeed.
During the session we will explore:
- What resilience means, and where we see this in individuals and leadership.
- A digestible, practical model that outlines what is required to move forward in adversity.
- Simple tools and resources to utilise to put your action plan into motion.
- Date: Thursday, 23 April
- Time: 07h30 – 09h00 – South African Standard Time.
- Where: A Zoom link will be sent the afternoon before the session.
- Who should attend: System, business unit and team leaders.
- Facilitator: Lauren Ratcliffe, Senior Associate
We have limited spaces, so please sign up HERE before 17h00, Wednesday, 22nd April.
Please note: there are no costs involved for these online experiences.