The disruption of Covid-19 and lockdown has left many people reassessing their priorities and purpose – relooking at what is important to them and how they want to live their lives – both personal and professional – going forward.
While this can feel refreshing and exciting, it can also feel daunting to tackle this reflection process alone. In this session, we’ll dig a little deeper into the topic of purpose and follow a practical method to clarify and articulate your own purpose.
Our Masterclass this week will:
- Explore the topic of purpose and how it connects to your life and work.
- Spend time articulating your own purpose statement in a structured way.
- Give you some practical tools for linking your purpose to your daily activities.
We recommend this masterclass for any individual who is interested in living a life aligned to their purpose. Please feel free to forward this email to your friends and family.
The details for this Masterclass:
- Date: Thursday, 11th June 2020
- Time: 09h00 – 10h00 (SAST)
- Facilitators: Richard Jamieson, Head of Coaching at Lockstep.
- Where: A zoom link will be sent to you by Janet van der Hoek on Wednesday afternoon.
You can signup HERE to join us.
Please note: there are no costs involved for you to join these Masterclasses.