Stress and anxiety are an unavoidable consequence of being a leader, especially in times of crisis.
At Lockstep, we look to help leaders with all aspects of their leadership, and this includes self-care and stress management. One of the best known and most widely researched methods of stress management is some form of mindfulness or meditation practice.
We are offering an online learning session to share some of the tools and techniques that you can start to use straight away to look after your own mental and physical health and wellbeing.
We will also look to understand:
- How and why these methods work.
- Some of the common pitfalls to look out for.
- What the research says about how they can be of benefit.
This session will be especially useful for those of you who are feeling overwhelmed at the moment, or who are looking to access greater reserves of calm and clarity so that you can best lead your team and or your organisation over the coming weeks and months.
Details for the session:
- Date: Wednesday, 29 April 2020
- Time: 15h00 – 16h30 – South African Standard Time.
- Where: A Zoom link will be sent to you at 1pm on Wednesday, 29th April
- Facilitator: Richard Jamieson
We have limited spaces, so please sign up HERE before 11am on Wednesday morning, 29th April.
Please note: there are no costs involved for these online experiences.