A crisis can present massive opportunities for people within organisations.
These opportunities can lead people to:
- Step up to new challenges.
- Develop new competencies.
- Shift the way they see themselves and others see them.
As a leader, you can play a crucial role in the development of others, provided that you are willing and able to step into the role of ‘coach’ at the right times.
During this online learning session, we will share some of the tools and techniques that top coaches use to help people develop. Keeping things practical, we will explore when and how to use these tools to achieve maximum impact.
This session will be especially useful for those of you who are looking for ways to delegate more responsibility for handling these tough times to those below you, in a way that empowers them and builds their leadership capacity.
- Date: Tuesday, 21 April
- Time: 14h00 – 15h30 – South African Standard Time
- Where: A Zoom link will be sent 2 hours prior to the session.
- Who should attend: Anyone leading a team or organisation.
- Facilitator: Richard Jamieson, Head of Coaching at Lockstep
We have limited spaces, so please sign up HERE before 08h00 Tuesday, 21st April.
Please note: there are no costs involved for these online experiences.