Tough conversations are part of the job for anybody in business and leadership today and given where we find ourselves, the conversations are potentially tougher than ever before.
As we negotiate our own stress, and that of others, how can we be better at them?
In this Masterclass, our team will discuss their experience of guiding tough conversations and offer insights into ways of making these as effective and considerate as possible.
This practical session will include:
- Self-management insights.
- How to set a tough conversation up, get the best outcome and come out the other side “ok”.
- Culture and leadership habits you should be forming in your team/organisation.
Details for this Masterclass:
- Date: Tuesday, 5 May
- Time: 09h15 – 10h45 (SAST)
- Where: A Zoom link will be sent to you by 8h30 on Tuesday, 5th May.
- Facilitators: Kieron McRae, Angela Deutschmann & Annie Hanekom
Sign up here before 08h00 on Tuesday, 5th May.
Please note: there are no costs involved for these online experiences.