‘Shadow’ is a term coined by Carl Jung to describe the qualities or behaviours in ourselves – good or bad – that we have disowned or prefer to ignore. Our disowned qualities tend to show up in the workplace as resistance to certain colleagues, self-sabotaging habits or leadership blindspots.
It takes courage and care for each of us to see our own shadows, yet behind these vulnerable realisations can be our biggest breakthroughs – both in our personal and professional relationships.
In this Masterclass you will learn:
- What shadow work is and why it matters.
- Techniques for spotting your own shadows.
- How to integrate your shadow elements to unearth your best qualities.
We recommend this masterclass for any individual who is interested in learning more about their shadow and how it impacts their work and leadership abilities.
- Date: Thursday, 18 June
- Time: 09h00-10h00 (SAST)
- Facilitators: Angela Deutschmann, Senior Associate at Lockstep
- Where: A zoom link will be sent to you by Janet van der Hoek on Wednesday afternoon, 17th June.
You can SIGN UP HERE to join us.
Please note: there are no costs involved for you to join these Masterclasses.