In times of change, we have the opportunity to imagine something new – new ways of living, working and leading, creating new outcomes that were not previously possible.
Sometimes, our commitment to what is familiar stops us from engaging with new experiences, new business opportunities or new relationships. During this leadership Masterclass, we will spend time speaking about what you might be holding on to and how to connect with a sense of grounded optimism to allow yourself to create, dream and imagine what is possible.
Our guest is Nina Pearse of Creativity Wake-up. Nina’s knowledge of leadership and passion for creativity makes this an ideal partnership with Lockstep and we’re looking forward to sharing her wisdom with you all.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- Why our imagination is one of our most powerful business tools today.
- How to use ‘what if’ thinking to open up possibilities.
- Date: Thursday, 16th July 2020
- Time: 09h00-10h00 (SAST)
- Facilitators: Nina Pearse of Creativity Wake-up and Anne Hartslief, MD at Lockstep.
- Where: Zoom: you will receive a zoom link when you sign up.
Please note: there are no costs involved for you to join these Masterclasses.