A day of learning for Startup CEOs – August 2019 in Cape Town.
The quality of your leadership today affects the performance of your business tomorrow. Nowhere is this more relevant than in the ‘winner-takes-all’ startup environment.
As a system leader, the business you lead simply cannot be healthier or more successful than you are. If it’s true that ‘leaders get the organisations that they deserve’ then founders of startups end up with the mature business that they deserve, or in many unfortunate cases with no business at all.
Don’t fall into the trap of believing that leadership development is only appropriate for established businesses. Lockstep knows first-hand the challenges of leading a high-growth business and we’ve seen how leadership is the make-or-break factor as to whether a business scales successfully.
We have built a toolkit around key focus areas for startup leaders, and for the first time ever we are presenting all of these tools together in a one day deep-dive process for a curated group of startup CEOs.
We will be hosting this Startup Leadership Event on the 11th of June in Cape Town.
The topics to be covered on the day include:
- Defining your leadership purpose
- A template for crafting your distinctive approach to leading
- How to motivate a team through uncertain waters
- How to stay sane and rested in spite of an endless to-do list.
Our approach on the day:
- We will combine best-in-class insights and our bespoke leadership models to stimulate conversations that matter between yourself and other startup CEO’s or Founders.
- At the end of the process, you’ll walk away with a clearly defined, actionable approach to your daily leadership that will ensure you ‘get the organisation that you deserve’.
Importantly, this is not another incubator or accelerator exploring the topics of ‘how to start a business’ or ‘how to scale’.
This is a day for leaders who know where they want their business to be in a years time and who want to ensure they can consistently demonstrate the leadership competencies needed to make it happen.
Your investment: Full day including all materials: R 12 650.00
If you or your business want to develop world-class leadership skills, contact Lockstep Senior Associate, Richard Jamieson directly – firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.